- PMB (ASC) - Battery probe assembly to monitor batteries in Collins class submarines
- ULTRA (Avalon) - Assembly of PCB's, top panel assemblies and battery interface for IED used by Australian, US and Canadian army
- Nulka - Anti-ship 'hovering' missile defence system, recognised as Australia's most successful collaborative defence program.
- Mulloka - Active ship-board sonar system with dry-nitrogen hermetically sealed packaging
- Barra Sonobuoy - A passive sonobuoy system used by RAN and RAAF aircraft for the detection of submarines
- Kariwara - Anti-Submarine, solid filled towed sonar array designed for ADF frigates and Collins class submarines
- Solar Battery Charger - Portable solar array and battery charger, developed for the Australian Army