The advantage of ceramic hybrids over fiberglass printed circuit is their high reliability due to their inherent rugged construction
- High reliability for mission critical and harsh environments
- Low co-efficient of thermal expansion
- Extended temperature range - over 150°c
- Resistance against vibration
- Ingress protection against moisture, dust and other contaminants
- Circuitry can be epoxy coated for intellectual property protection (anti-tampering/ counterfeiting)
Alternately, this design can also be completed on printed circuit board (PCB).